Day 1: Boho Braided Headband
This is more of a beachy/boho hairstyle. Check it out:
To get this look:
1. I washed my hair and then put in Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Split End Protector Leave-in Treatment.
2. I did the braid while my hair was still wet- its way easier to manage that way. I parted my hair from ear to ear and put the back part of the hair in a ponytail to get it out of the way. I then french braided it inside out (sometimes called inverted french braid or dutch braid) from one ear to the next. (inside out means that when you are braiding, you cross the hair under each other instead of over. ) Also, to keep the braid at the front, I only grabbed pieces from the back piece. There are TONS of videos on youtube how to french braid. I secured the braid with a tiny elastic behind my ear. If the braid isn’t laying flat on your head, bobby pin it down.
3. I let my hair air dry so I already had a little wave action going on.
4. Once my hair was dry, I wrapped random pieces loosely around the barrel of a 1″ curling iron, starting at eye level and leaving about an inch at the ends out of the curling iron.
5. Backcomb the crown area a bit for volume.
6. Hairspray and you’re done!
Braid: 3 minutes
Curling: 5 mintues
TOTAL TIME: 8 MINUTES.