Day 13: Rope Twist
So I’m not sure if I would call it a rope twist… but it’s my hairdo, so I guess I can call it whatever I want.
I started doing my hair like this as a way to get beachy waves that were a little more natural than those you get from a french braid.
Today I decided to just leave it up.
It’s a little messy because I have shorter layers that don’t want to stay put.
1. Take chunk of hair at the top of your head and separate into 2 pieces.
2. Twist one piece over the other.
3. Continue to twist hair, grabbing pieces from the rest of your head similar to a french braid as you go.
4. When you get to the base of your neck, twist each of the two pieces in the opposite direction that you have been twisting.
5. After the you’ve twisted the pieces separately, rope twist the 2 pieces together and secure with an elastic.
Have a fantastic Friday 🙂
p.s. I have bunches of pictures from NYFW and I am putting together the must-do’s of Spring 2011 RTW 🙂